Polymer-Based Ultra Fine Car Polishing Glaze
- Removes swirls and oxidation
- Removes medium severity scratches
- Lubricated, fast-acting abrasive cutting formula
- Does not saturate applicators
- Contains no silicon or waxes
- Prepares surfaces for sealing
Britemax Black Max is the best car polish for those looking to achieve a showroom-style mirror shine on their vehicle. Britemax's original polymer-based ultra fine polish, Black Max has been formulated to quickly and effectively remove from paintwork micro swirl marks, unpleasant oxidation and light to medium scratches – such as those fine lines most noticeable in direct sunlight, improving the bonding process and heightening the durability. This makes it perfect for use prior to the application of your chosen wax or polymer sealant, such as Britemax Max Shine, or Britemax Vantage Carnauba Wax.
Suitable for use on vehicles of all colours, Britemax Black Max provides a high gloss wet-look finish known in the automotive industry as "Piano Black" – that's where Black Max gets its name. Importantly Britemax Black Max contains absolutely no silicon or waxes, which makes it the perfect pre-wax cleansing lubricant. Its fast-acting cutting formula removes surface imperfections and eradicates the light marks often accrued on surfaces over time, such as those incurred through the use of more aggressive buffing compounds or even those picked up from roadside foliage in country lanes.
Britemax Black Max imparts a non-protective polymer coating to paintwork, this assists the bonding of the following wax or sealant to surfaces which adds to its longevity and depth of shine. In this way, polishing with Black Max heightens the depth and brilliance of the vehicle's high gloss shine. As an added bonus this Ultra Fine Polish is completely dust free and does not saturate applicators, such as microfibre clothes and polishing pads, making Black Max easy to work with during the application and removal or buffing stage. This non-oily car finishing polish offers a maximum return in exchange for minimum effort.
Britemax Black Max, the best way to achieve a mirror finish on any colour paint finish, can be applied in two ways; by machine or hand. Users of machine polishers should utilise a soft finishing pad, in either case, Britemax recommends users should work from the top of the vehicle down to achieve the best results and a mirror finish wet-look.
DirectionsHow to use – Britemax's Quick Car Cleaning Tips:
- Shake well.
- Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Using a polishing / finessing buffing pad, dispense a liberal amount of product on the desired surface and spread evenly using the face of the pad.
- Increase buffer speed and gradually reduce pressure. Work areas to the desired finish.
- Buff and remove dried residue with a clean, soft cloth.
- Shake well.
- Apply a small amount to surface and rub in a circular motion with a polishing cloth.
- Buff dried residue off with a separate soft clean cloth.
Keep product from temperature extremes. If the product becomes frozen, let it thaw and shake vigorously to re-establish consistency.