Detailing Paint Decontamination Kit
- Professional grade surface preparation kit
- Chemically resistant clay bar for use with Iron Max
- Pulls potentially harmful bonded contaminants
- Makes decontaminating paintwork safer & easier
- Removes Iron deposits
- Removes organic and inorganic contaminates
- Prepares paintwork for polishing
Britemax Iron Max Fallout Remover and CLAYMAX Claybar make the perfect combination for paint decontamination...
Using a clay bar to prepare your vehicle's surfaces for polishing treatments is an essential part of achieving a mirror-like, silky smooth finish. However, despite being a professional-grade (medium strength) clay bar resistant to chemicals, users do not need to be professional detailers to master the effective use of a Britemax CLAYMAX Clay Bar.
Designed to lift and remove visible and microscopic contaminants of all kinds that have bonded themselves to your vehicle's bodywork, glass and alloy wheels, the Britemax CLAYMAX Clay Bar eliminates with ease the likes of tree sap, road tar, bug residue, paint overspray and acid rain deposits – amongst other common impurities.
Use with Britemax Iron Max Wheel Cleaner & Iron Remover which acts as a complimentary lubricant. While tap water can also be used, the combination of Iron Max and a CLAYMAX clay bar allows users to remove organic and inorganic contaminants at the same time as eliminating iron particles – this saves valuable time for the user. With any tough bonded contaminants eradicated, Britemax Claymax Clay Bar ensures surfaces are left feeling silky smooth to the touch, promoting sub-sequent scratch and swirl-free polishing.
A safe and easy method of paint decontamination, Britemax recommends that the claying process is undertaken on a quarterly or six-monthly basis, typically to best prepare surfaces for the application of periodic wax and sealant coats – ensuring they last as long as possible.
- Wash your vehicle regularly using Britemax's complete range of car cleaning products.
- Allow any hot surfaces to cool & work in the shade.
- Form bar into smaller palm-sized pieces and use Iron Max (wear gloves) as lube to glide the bar across the surface of the paint until smooth.
- Wash and rinse vehicle after use and if required lightly polish with either Black Max or Perfect Prep to remove any marring.
- Place any unused clay in cellophane wrapper and store in the supplied tin.