Restore Black Plastic Car Trim
- Restores plastic and vinyl trim
- Dries to the touch quickly
- Non-greasy formulation
- Economical – a little goes a long way
- Easy to apply and buff off
- Free from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
If you have been wondering how to restore black plastic car trim then Britemax Trim Max Black Trim Restorer is the answer – it offers outstanding results. Restoring black trim on a car to a rich, dark finish is a sure-fire quick and easy way to wipe years off its general appearance. Britemax Trim Max Black Trim Restorer rejuvenates faded, oxidized and dried-out plastic trim on vehicles where they have turned an unappealing hue of white or grey. Over time plastic and vinyl trim on any vehicle typically loses its factory fresh appearance, Trim Max re-establishes that original deep rich black shade, offering protection to treated surfaces in the process.
Trim Max boasts an advanced formula free from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), these are organic chemicals some of which are dangerous to human health and which can cause harm to the environment. Britemax Trim Max Black Trim Restorer features a unique drying oil, an oil that reacts with oxygen to harden to the touch leaving a solid film following a period of exposure to air. In addition Trim Max's polymer-forming properties assist it in penetrating any surfaces it comes into contact with, cleverly binding itself to plastics and vinyl. Once hardened, the resulting film offers unrivalled long-lasting protection to car trim surfaces. Furthermore, its non-greasy nature is great news for high contact surfaces such as door handles or running boards, where a slippery finish could prove extremely hazardous.
Trim Max is the best black trim restorer, it is suitable for use on any vehicle part originally manufactured in black plastic. This product's enriching properties make black car parts such as bumpers, mirror caps, door handles, window frames, front grilles, bumper inserts, rubber seals, running boards, mud flaps and wiper arms look like new. Very easy to work with, Britemax Trim Max Black Trim Restorer is straight-forward to apply and buff off to finish, quick drying to the touch with no greasy residue left behind thanks to its clever formula. Trim Max is also extremely economical – just a little goes a very long way – enabling users to achieve multiple applications from a single bottle.
How to use – Britemax's Quick Car Cleaning Tips:
- For best results thoroughly clean and agitate surfaces first with Britemax Grime Out cleaner and degreaser, allow to dry completely before application (this stage is key).
- Wearing gloves and eye protection to avoid staining to clothing and skin, shake the bottle well and apply a small amount to an applicator pad or microfibre sponge.
- Avoid getting the product onto unprotected or single stage paint, mask if necessary and wipe off immediately. Ideally working in shade, spread a thin layer over the designated area in an even motion, covering completely.
- Allow Trim Max to penetrate for one to two minutes.
- a clean microfibre cloth to buff. Allow to cure fully for at least four hours before getting surfaces wet.