Britemax Metal Twins Kit
Britemax Easy Cut and Britemax Final Shine are regarded by the detailing community worldwide as the best metal polish & sealant combo available today, so much so that they nicknamed them the 'Metal Twins', a name we have been happy to adopt. Britemax Easy Cut is a heavy-duty metal cleaner & polish and should be followed up with Britemax Final Shine, fine metal polish and sealant.
Quickly and easily cleans rust from metal surfaces, Britemax Easy Cut is a metal polish that leaves a range of bare metals looking absolutely new. Capable of restoring metals such as aluminium, brass copper, magnesium, gold, silver, chrome and blended metals, Easy Cut breaks down light to heavy oxidation using a unique combination of solvents, chemicals and fine abrasives. Once treated with Easy Cut, problem areas suffering from surface corrosion are returned to their original unblemished state.
The majority of metal polishing products on the market take time and elbow grease to achieve results, Easy Cut is easily and quickly applied, producing fantastic results in minutes. Easy Cut's user-friendly nature means that it can even be applied to warm surfaces – such as exhausts, wheels, engine parts or britework – and it can also be applied in direct sunlight.
Once applied Easy Cut dries to the touch before being wiped away with ease, leaving no stubborn residue at all. The best rust remover around, even badly oxidized surfaces can be treated with Easy Cut – simply repeat the application and removal process a second time for dramatic results. Easy Cut is the best polish for aluminium and chrome, both commonly found on cars and motorbikes of all ages.
Britemax recommends that the application and removal of Easy Cut is followed with the brand's complimentary product, Britemax Final Shine. Final Shine is a metal polish and sealant designed to provide a lasting chrome-like finish on stainless steel and aluminium. Britemax Final Shine is a rust remover formulated to remove light oxidation and light to medium staining from bare metal, chrome and stainless steel surfaces. Final Shine can clean rusty surfaces, leaving them with a like-new mirror-polished finish. Final Shine imparts a protective resin polymer seal, this sealant affords metals protection from the elements (such as moisture, washing solvents, road grime and salt) together with dirt, providing a barrier to stop the build-up of rust in future.
How to use – Britemax's Quick Car Cleaning Tips:
- Shake well before and during use to ensure all solids have been released from the bottom of the container.
- Apply small amounts of Easy Cut to a soft cloth – for best application use an old rag or terry cloth (can also be used with steel wool) – and apply to surface with light to medium pressure. Only small amounts are required. On metals such as aluminium, brass or copper rub until product turns black. On chrome or stainless steel rub until stains disappear.
- Allow product dry to a greyish haze.
- With a clean towel or microfibre cloth completely remove surface residue.
- Repeat as needed to obtain maximum shine.
- Follow up with Final Shine to produce a lasting chrome-like finish on stainless steel. Easy Cut can also be used on plastic headlight lenses to clear oxidation, and glass to remove hard water spots and deposits.