Heavy Cut Metal Polish & Metal Cleaner
- Quickly and easily cuts / removes oxidation
- Removes unsightly stains
- Leaves no stubborn residue
- Easy application and removal
- Apply to warm metals even in direct sunlight
- Quickly removes surface rust from chrome
Quickly and easily cleans rust from metal surfaces, Britemax Easy Cut is a metal polish that leaves a range of bare metals looking absolutely new. Capable of restoring metals such as aluminium, brass copper, magnesium, gold, silver, chrome and blended metals, Easy Cut breaks down light to heavy oxidation using a unique combination of solvents, chemicals and fine abrasives. Once treated with Easy Cut, problem areas suffering from surface corrosion are returned to their original unblemished state.
The majority of metal polishing products on the market take time and elbow grease to achieve results, Easy Cut is easily and quickly applied, producing fantastic results in minutes. Easy Cut's user-friendly nature means that it can even be applied to warm surfaces – such as exhausts, wheels, engine parts or britework – and it can also be applied in direct sunlight.
Once applied Easy Cut dries to the touch before being wiped away with ease, leaving no stubborn residue at all. The best rust remover around, even badly oxidized surfaces can be treated with Easy Cut – simply repeat the application and removal process a second time for dramatic results. Easy Cut is the best polish for aluminium and chrome, both commonly found on cars and motorbikes of all ages.
Britemax recommends that the application and removal of Easy Cut is followed with the brand's complimentary product, Britemax Final Shine. Final Shine is a metal polish and sealant designed to provide a lasting chrome-like finish on stainless steel and aluminium. Britemax Easy Cut and Britemax Final Shine are affectionately known as the "Metal Twins" due to the fact that they complement one another so effectively when used in tandem. As such, the two metal polishes are also sold in a handy twin pack [HOTLINK].
It should be noted that Easy Cut is not for use on plated or anodized metal surfaces. Easy Cut can also be used on plastic headlight lenses to clear oxidation, and glass to remove hard water spots and deposits.
How to use – Britemax's Quick Car Cleaning Tips:
- Shake well before and during use to ensure all solids have been released from the bottom of the container.
- Apply small amounts of Easy Cut to a soft cloth – for best application use an old rag or terry cloth (can also be used with steel wool) – and apply to surface with light to medium pressure. Only small amounts are required. On metals such as aluminium, brass or copper rub until product turns black. On chrome or stainless steel rub until stains disappear.
- Allow product dry to a greyish haze.
- With a clean towel or microfibre cloth completely remove surface residue.
- Repeat as needed to obtain maximum shine.
- Follow up with Final Shine to produce a lasting chrome-like finish on stainless steel. Easy Cut can also be used on plastic headlight lenses to clear oxidation, and glass to remove hard water spots and deposits.