High Gloss Liquid Polymer Carnauba Car Wax
- Combination formula
- Super high gloss
- Car, 4x4, motorbike and marine
- Long-lasting protection
- Can be applied in direct sunlight
Britemax Max Shine is a liquid wax delivering a super high gloss finish to cars, motorbikes, off-road and marine vehicles. Offering long-lasting protection from damaging environmental elements, Max Shine features a unique combination of Brazilian carnauba wax and montan wax blended with amino-functional polymers – macromolecules that work in groups with one another to collectively improve end results. Britemax Max Shine's impressive durability and user-friendly nature – it can even be applied in direct sunlight – marks it out as an essential product to regularly utilise as part of your car cleaning regime.
Carnauba wax, also known as Brazil or palm wax, in its natural state is harvested from the leaves of a certain species of palm tree native to North-East Brazil. Dried leaves are beaten to loosen the wax which, in its purest form, appears as hard yellow-ish flakes. These natural carnauba wax flakes are then refined and blended with polymers to create the wax paste used for cars. Britemax uses only the highest grade Brazilian carnauba wax. Montan wax, also known as lignite (soft coal) wax or OP wax, is a hard wax obtained from soft, sedimentary rock – in its natural unrefined state, it is either dark brown or light yellow in colour.
Suited to machine polishing application, Britemax Max Shine follows the modern trend towards liquid polymer or paste car waxes over their hard wax counterparts; liquid wax is both economical and easy to work with – a little goes a very long way. Importantly Britemax Max Shine does not leave a greasy residue behind – a common and frustrating issue with other thin liquid silicone waxes – which can result in users spending long periods reworking surfaces to obtain a clean and desirable fin-ish.
Max Shine can be used as a finishing wax; it can be employed following the application of Britemax Black Max or Britemax Virtue as a complimentary topping product providing a stunning super high gloss finish. Between applications it is recommended to use Britemax Pure Max shampoo, though tough on road grime and dirt, Pure Max is gentle on any valuable protective layers and coatings – such as that provided by Max Shine – retaining their vital dirt, contaminant and water-repelling characteristics.
DirectionsHow to use:
- Shake well. Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Dispense a liberal amount of product on to the desired surface and spread evenly and thinly using the face of the buffer pad.
- Move buffer back and forth slowly using moderate pressure. Let the product dry to a haze.
- Remove dried residue with a clean, dry cloth.
- Shake well.
- Using a soft applicator pad spread evenly and thinly.
- Using a circular motion buff and remove dried residue with a separate clean, soft cloth.
- If the product is applied too thickly or left to dry overnight, apply a mist of Britemax Spray & Shine to help remove haze.
Keep product from temperature extremes. If the product becomes frozen, allow to thaw and shake vigorously to reestablish consistency.